FW: [sapa_asean] Fwd: PROGRAMME ANNOUNCEMENT - 11th Global Linking and Learning Programme on Human Rights in Development

Visetsinh

Oct 10, 2012, 4:06:42 AM10/10/12
to lao...@googlegroups.com

PROGRAMME ANNOUNCEMENT

11th GLOBAL LINKING & LEARNING PROGRAMME
ON HUMAN RIGHTS IN DEVELOPMENT

MALAYSIA

Building on the success of previous learning programmes on "Human Rights-Based Development" and "Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights", Dignity International is proud to organise our annual Global programme for the 11th year in Malaysia

Held from 1st to 10th December 2012, this 10-day programme will continue to empower human rights activists and development agency leaders, as well as leaders of civil society and grassroot community organisers. If you fit the bill, then we have good news for you.

The call for submissions is now OPEN, and we are more than happy to receive applications for the 11th Global Linking and Learning Programme on Human Rights in Development.

For full programme details, please click here>>>

Submit your application here>>>

For more updates on the programme and to have your queries answered, do join our social network on FACEBOOK and TWITTER. Our team will be ever ready to assist you. Help us spread the word out to your organisation/network.

APPLICATION DEADLINE:
27 OCTOBER 2012, 11:59PM (GMT +8)

Note: Dignity International encourages submission via the online form for better facilitation during the selection process. However, if there are any difficulties when submitting the online form (eg. unstable internet connection), applications can also be submitted using an offline form. Please write to 11thGl...@dignityinternational.org for an offline form and refrain from copy-and-paste the online format into a word document.

Thank you

2.JPG
3.JPG
1.JPG