FW: Statement by UNRC Minh Pham re: unauthorized article

NPA Network

Oct 9, 2012, 5:06:31 AM10/9/12
to lao...@googlegroups.com

From: Eeva Nyyssonen [mailto:eeva.ny...@undp.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 03:08 PM
To: ingon...@directoryofngos.org; and...@seedbed.org; laofab.n...@gmail.com; Hanna LIWG; ingonetw...@directoryofngos.org; khammouane...@gmail.com; in...@lao-npa-network.org; visets...@gmail.com
Cc: Kyoko Yokosuka
Subject: Statement by UNRC Minh Pham re: unauthorized article

Dear representatives of LaoFAB, LaoSHEL, INGO network, Lao Land Issues Working Group and Lao NPA,

I’m writing to you on behalf of the UN Resident Coordinator Mr. Pham to request the removal of an unauthorized article circulated yesterday on your networks, titled: Listening to the People’s Voice (By Minh H. Pham and Sombath Somphone). I have already spoken with some of you and would like to thank you for your assistance on this matter.

Please see attached an official statement from Mr. Pham, the UN Resident Coordinator, which he would like to request you to distribute on your respective networks.

For any enquiries, kindly contact Ms. Kyoko Yokosuka, Deputy Resident Representative of the United Nations in Lao PDR (kyoko.y...@undp.org).

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,

Eeva Nyyssonen (Ms.)