Resizing an ANSITerminal

Michael G

Jun 26, 2019, 1:14:21 PM6/26/19
to lanterna-discuss
Currently there seems to be no way to resize an ANSITerminal. So it will only continue working with it's default size (which it discovers by trying to move the cursor as far 'South-East' as possible), but apparently there is a VT100 way of setting the terminal size. Should this be supported by the Lanterna implementation?

Martin Berglund

Jan 5, 2020, 1:06:36 AM1/5/20
to lanterna...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, we could add it, but I'm sure we still need to do the size detection afterwards to see if the resize actually worked. Maybe this is something we can add to 3.1 in the Terminal interface.

Martin

--
Det här meddelandet skickas till dig eftersom du prenumererar på gruppen "lanterna-discuss" i Google Grupper.
Om du vill sluta prenumerera på den här gruppen och inte längre få någon e-post från den skickar du ett e-postmeddelande till lanterna-discu...@googlegroups.com.