Lanterna 3.1.0-beta2 released + version 3.2.0 with optional JNA bindings

Martin

Jun 7, 2020, 2:31:02 AM6/7/20
to lanterna-discuss
Hi everyone,
I have release beta2 of Lanterna 3.1, not really a lot of new stuff, it's been fairly quiet recently. Most noteably LinearLayout can now space components evenly along the main axis by attaching a layout data to the components in the container with a GrowPolicy set (see issue 484).

Furthermore, I've created release/3.1 branch which is where the 3.1.x releases will happen, master has moved on to 3.2.0-SNAPSHOT because there's some interesting JNA work being done to finally make lanterna work better on Windows natively. We'll still never depend on JNA outright, but if it's available on the classpath we're going to make a native Windows implementation available. All of this will be on 3.2, see issue 422 for more details.

Regards,
Martin