Lanterna 3.0.4 released

Martin

Nov 1, 2020, 6:51:19 AM11/1/20
to lanterna-discuss

Hello everyone,
I've pushed lanterna-3.0.4 to Sonatype, and it should be available in Maven Central by now. This is mainly a bugfix release with some new features, noteable changes are:
  • Adding TextChangeListener for monitoring when a TextBox content is changed
  • STTY command can be customized through a system property
  • Font configuration classes expose some static methods to make it easier to customize them
  • Prevent creating TextCharacter from unicode surrogate characters
  • DefaultTerminalFactory no longer imports awt classes, to make it work better on headless installations
As for 3.1.0, it's been pretty stable now for a while, I'm planning to do an RC release later next week.

Regards,
Martin