I've pushed lanterna-3.0.4 to Sonatype,
and it should be available in Maven Central by now. This is mainly a bugfix release with some new features, noteable changes are:
- Adding TextChangeListener for monitoring when a TextBox content is changed
- STTY command can be customized through a system property
- Font configuration classes expose some static methods to make it easier to customize them
- Prevent creating TextCharacter from unicode surrogate characters
- DefaultTerminalFactory no longer imports awt classes, to make it work better on headless installations
As for 3.1.0, it's been pretty stable now for a while, I'm planning to do an RC release later next week.