Lanterna 3.1.0 beta1

Martin

May 16, 2020, 2:54:45 AM5/16/20
to lanterna-discuss
Hi everyone,
I've released and pushed 3.1.0-beta1 which is the second pre-release of version 3.1 that has a couple of new features on top of 3.0.
Notable changes since 3.1.0-alpha1 are:
  • Font changes on Windows
  • Cygwin improvements (still doesn't work out of the box though!)
  • Menu bugfixes
  • Make it possible to disable the virtual screen if you want
  • Clearer API for setting windows to fixed size
  • MultiWindowTextGUI no longer automatically wraps the Screen in a VirtualScreen (you'll have to do this yourself from now on, if you want this behavior)
  • Close all windows automatically when we read EOF from the input stream
  • "Blaster" theme is updated
  • Mouse input support, if enabled
  • GridLayout ArrayIndexOutOfBounds fixes
  • Easier to override DefaultTableCellRenderer with more protected methods to reuse
  • The bright style ANSI colors have been added to the ANSI textcolor enum.
Big thank you to all contributors!

Regards,
Martin