Anyone going to be around Tuesday?

Penney Hughes

Jun 27, 2016, 11:01:49 PM6/27/16
to lansing-mak...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I am passing through Michigan and would love to see the new space. Will anyone be around tomorrow?

Carl Raymond

Jun 28, 2016, 4:05:33 PM6/28/16
to Lansing Makers Network
Hi Penney,
  I'll be around in the evening, after 8:00. It's likely someone will be there earlier, as well.

Carl

--

---

Penney Hughes

Jun 30, 2016, 11:28:26 AM6/30/16
to lansing-mak...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. It was great to look around the new space and see the set up. I enjoy seeing all of the projects on the Facebook page even from afar.  Great work everyone. Penney