SOP for laser cutter

Robert Dickinson

Jan 28, 2016, 11:48:23 AM1/28/16
to Lansing Maker's Network
Hi. I joined LMN last weekend. I've been looking around for the SOP for the laser cutter so I could get familiar with it before asking for a check out, but I can't seem to find a copy on the website or wiki page.  Is it available online?

Rob Dickinson

Brian Adams

Jan 28, 2016, 12:09:46 PM1/28/16
to Lansing Maker's Network
They are now.  Thanks for the reminder.  The equipment page is currently a little (ok, a lot) buried on the wiki.  Link to wiki page: http://wiki.lansingmakersnetwork.org/equipment/kh7050b-laser_cutter

--

---

Robert Dickinson

Jan 28, 2016, 12:21:50 PM1/28/16
to lansing-mak...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Brian!

BTW, I’ve gone all over the equipment page on the wiki, and I can’t find the link to the page on the 7050 laser. Found one for a Buildlog laser, but not the link you sent. Are you sure the link’s there somewhere?

Sorry if it’s sitting there in plain sight, and I’m just too blind to see it!

Rob

Brian Adams

Jan 28, 2016, 1:37:36 PM1/28/16
to lansing-mak...@googlegroups.com
You are correct, there wasn't a link to it.  Should be a link on the equipment page now.

I did a little tidying on the equipment pages, but all of them really new a good going through.

- Brian