Need a machinists help

Brandon Smith

Feb 26, 2016, 5:55:09 PM2/26/16
to Lansing Maker's Network
Hello,

I don't know if anyone can help me, but a friend of mine suggested this group as a place to start. My name is Brandon and I enjoy edc pocket tops. They are machined out of metal and there are some awesome makers who do some really cool things. I recently bought a top that has a balance issue due to it being dropped a few times, so it wobbles when it spins. I am wondering if anyone has the means to help me correct the balance issue. I don't have a lot of money, but I will do what I can.

Thanks all,

Brandon Smith

Carl Raymond

Feb 26, 2016, 6:52:23 PM2/26/16
to Lansing Makers Network
Hi Brandon,

I didn't know the term "EDC pocket top", so I had to look up. Looks like fun!

I'm an amateur machinist, and I'll be there tomorrow afternoon, 1:00 - 6:00pm, for our open hours. I can't promise I can do anything, but I can take a look and see what comes to mind. If you can, stop in. We're at 2400 W. St. Joseph Street. A lot of money will not be required.

Regards,
Carl

--

---

Brandon Smith

Feb 26, 2016, 7:23:39 PM2/26/16
to Lansing Maker's Network
Carl,

Wow, thanks for the fast reply! I did not expect this at all! I am actually out of town this weekend, I figured if I posted I may get a reply on Monday. Lol. I thought I saw that there are hours on Wednesdays as well, would you be there this coming Wednesday?

Thanks,

Brandon
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to lansing-makers-network+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Carl Raymond

Feb 26, 2016, 8:10:16 PM2/26/16
to Lansing Makers Network
I won't be there Wednesday. But next Saturday will be fine.

Carl

---