Classes or help with a robotics project

Andrea Bozoki

May 15, 2016, 8:49:29 AM5/15/16
to Lansing Maker's Network
My 14 year old son would like to learn more about electronics/robotics. He already knows some things, and has an Arduino he'd like to put to better use. Can anyone advise me on when to take him, or where to sign up?

Patrick Thompson

May 19, 2016, 3:07:52 PM5/19/16
to lansing-mak...@googlegroups.com, abo...@gmail.com
Hi Andrea,

Here are some summer camps at LCC: http://lcc.edu/lifelong/youth/aplus/

Also http://www.lcc.edu/earlycollege/first/reboundrumble.aspx (This looks like 2015 but may happen again?)

At MSU, this might be too advanced but it may be worth an ask or an audit?: http://www.egr.msu.edu/future-engineer/programs/high-school-engineering-institute-hsei-residential-session-2

I bet OCC has some other classes but I don't know if their campuses are too far of a drive for you.

Hope this helps.

Patrick

--

---