Bible Study TONIGHT!

1 view

Ronald Hoch

Feb 25, 2013, 12:35:53 PM2/25/13
to lansdowne...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder to everyone that Bible Study is tonight at 7pm at our place! We will be studying Galatians 4:8-20. We look forward to seeing you there!

-Ron

--
-Ron Hoch
www.oldschoolnewclothes.com

Adele M.L. Gonzaga

Feb 25, 2013, 12:43:57 PM2/25/13
to lansdowne...@googlegroups.com

I got sick again. I have a cough that tends to get worse at night, so I will spare you the germs and hope everyone else is well.

Adele

Brittney Zafonte

Feb 25, 2013, 6:52:56 PM2/25/13
to lansdowne...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys - I won't be there tonight :( new obstetrics rotation has looong hours...just got home. Have a great study! :)

Sent from my iPhone

jgrae...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2013, 6:59:22 PM2/25/13
to lansdowne...@googlegroups.com