DONATE BLOOD. we, " Janu 29-A life worthwhile" association

Roshan Fernando

Jan 11, 2012, 8:27:35 PM1/11/12
Description
HAND IN HAND for a worthwhile cause! Save a life.

You need not to be always a doctor to save a life. Drop of blood save ones life. DONATE BLOOD. we, " Janu 29-A life worthwhile" association are in pleasure in organizing this worthy cause to celebrate Janith Wickramage's birthday on 29th january 2012 from 9.00 am onwards.

The venue would be SUDARSHI, Institute of sinhala culture, 375 bauddhaloka mawatha, colombo 07.You are cordially invited to participate this life saving event.

You may bring your family and friends for this worthy cause.

Thanking you and anticipating your attendance.

Janith Wickramage
Janu 29 team

BLOOD.jpg

To join this email group, send email to lankawebne...@googlegroups.com