Imagine Cup >> VOTE FOR SRI LANKA <<

Roshan Fernando

Jun 25, 2012, 2:30:15 AM6/25/12
to shashi...@gmail.com
PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD VIDEO ENTRY

Here is the Voting link for Sri Lanka-->

http://www.imaginecup.com/App_Themes/default/Images/heroes/IC12_PCAhomepage.png

Install LankaWebNet.info toolbar to add all Sri Lanka releated online services to your web browser for FREE. Click here to download

ClicK HerE To GeT CutE MailS LikE ThiS ]

To join this email group, send email to lankawebne...@googlegroups.com

Thanks & Best Regards,
Roshan Fernando
+94 777X62X62