Fwd: Urgent - Join Hands to help soldiers

Nilaksha Rathnayake

Apr 27, 2008, 4:59:01 AM4/27/08
Please forward this as many as you can.....

Dear All,

The NMAT (National Movement Against Terrorism) request you all to assist our urgent activity for collecting sanitary and other necessary materials for  our soldiers  who injured in Mahamale battle recently. Most of causalities are in General, Army and Sri Jayawardhanapura Hospitals under go treatments. At this crucial movements we need your full cooperation to  implement this activity without delay.

They need following things

  • Soap
  • Tooth brushes
  • Tooth paste
  • Towels
  • Sarongs
  • Rubber slippers
  • White bed sheets
  • Razors
  • Biscuits and cookies
  • Milk powder
  • letter pads
  • stamps
  • pens
  • Envelopes
Please hand over your donations to NMAT office at  following address or make your donation to our bank account

No. 45/4,
Jayasingha Rd, Kirulapone Colombo 05, Sri Lanka

Contact : Dr Mahima Gunasekara - Tel: 0773995148 / 0112813026

Thank you

Dr. Mahima Gunasekara
National Coordinator

PS; Central Blood Bank request to everybody to donate bloods .. specially O Negative, O positive,  A+, B+ . pls organise your friends to donate blood  organise voluntary.

We seek your assistance to find places to give temporary shelter for relatives of the injured soldiers,   who come from outstations to visit their relatives at hospitals. We need to provide other facilities for these places and ask you to take responsibility to assist them you own.

Thanks

--
නිලක්ෂ රත්නායක

Nilantha M Pathiranage

Apr 28, 2008, 5:17:52 AM4/28/08
to lanka-hist...@googlegroups.com
do u have any place in kandy to deliver above items if i collect those
from my office. (not a huge amount. but we have about 50 employees
here)

--
Nilantha M Pathiranage
39D, Mahavidyala Mawatha