LHP Email Accounts

Tyronne Wickramaratne

Feb 26, 2008, 4:13:35 AM2/26/08
to Lanka History Portal
Hi all,

i have created LHP email accounts for most of you, those who work closely with the group. this will ensure the kind of a recognition we should have when interacting with the general public. you can add this mail account to your existing google/gmail account. so that gives you the flexibility.

IMPORTANTLY, i'm truly happy to see you guys using your LHP mail account as much as possible for that will help us to spread the message about us, to the world outside.  once we setup the LHP site, that will magnify this for sure.

i will start doing this right away. :)

thanks
Tyronne

--