Llewellyn Falco mentions Language Hunting

Jay Bazuzi

Nov 29, 2013, 8:20:05 PM11/29/13
to language...@googlegroups.com
I was watching this video, and heard it

I'm looking forward to attending an Agile Open, because I know more about Language Hunting than most Agile experts, and more about Agile than most Language Hunting experts. Maybe I can bridge the gap.

-J

DianaLarsen

Nov 30, 2013, 12:41:41 PM11/30/13
to language...@googlegroups.com
Jay,

Thanks for the pointer to this video. And for the little surprise tucked in there for me. ;)

When the registration for Agile Open becomes available, I recommend that you register right away. The last time the conference was in Seattle (2 years ago), it sold out within a week. If you need permissions from anyone, get them in advance. A lot of people who wanted to attend got shut out because their internal "I'd like to go to this conference" process took a few weeks, and by then it was too late.

BTW, the dates for Agile Open Northwest are Feb 5-7, so you can hold them on your calendar. :)

I'll see you there,
Diana