New Tutorial Game Packet, Version "S"

Willem Larsen

Apr 25, 2014, 1:41:47 PM4/25/14
to language...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

In this edition of the game packet you can find these changes:

1. Rule Five of the "five rules" is now "Focus On The Flow", to emphasize that focus and flow are intertwined concepts.
2. Immersion Segments are now OPTIONAL. I've had some great relaxed play with family without immersion segments, and it has made it much easier to play when kids are yelling and chaos is happening. So this is official play now, to include and empower family games.

Thanks,

--
Willem Larsen
Creative Director, Language Hunters

a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
6307 NE 8th Ave
Portland, Oregon 97211
971-340-7163
www.languagehunters.org
@languagehunters #langhunt

Language-Hunt-Board-Game-2014S.pdf

Arne Sostack

May 3, 2014, 12:48:34 PM5/3/14
to language...@googlegroups.com
Looks like the pdf is broken - it has only the pages about signing and the board and cards, but two copies of each of those pages.

I'm looking to play some English with my children, might be able to try out the board with them.

/Arne

Willem Larsen

May 3, 2014, 1:19:26 PM5/3/14
to language...@googlegroups.com
Yikes! I'll fix that. Thanks so much for the head's up Arne.

And I'm excited for you to play it!

Willem Larsen

May 3, 2014, 5:56:15 PM5/3/14
to language...@googlegroups.com
Here's a fixed version - feedback always appreciated.

yrs,
willem
Language-Hunt-Board-Game-2014Sb.pdf

Willem Larsen

May 3, 2014, 6:05:00 PM5/3/14
to language...@googlegroups.com
Got over-excited and jumped the gun. Here's the copy with the doubled pages deleted. :)

yrs,
Willem

On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 2:52 PM, Willem Larsen <willem...@gmail.com> wrote:
Here's a fixed version - again, feedback always appreciated.

-willem

On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 10:19 AM, Willem Larsen <willem...@gmail.com> wrote:
Language-Hunt-Board-Game-2014Sc.pdf