add xbase languages to langpop

Massimo Belgrano

Jun 17, 2010, 1:32:53 PM6/17/10
to LangPop
Xbase languages are out of your classification possible add
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbase

Tanks in advance

David Welton

Jun 17, 2010, 4:28:40 PM6/17/10
to lan...@googlegroups.com
> Xbase languages are out of your classification possible add
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbase

To me it looks like there are too many of them to add them individually...

--
David N. Welton

http://www.welton.it/davidw/

http://www.dedasys.com/

Massimo Belgrano

Jun 18, 2010, 4:57:30 AM6/18/10
to LangPop
I suggest add only as group because you must give language popularity
and not compiler popularity

Xbase languages group

David Welton

Jun 18, 2010, 5:20:55 AM6/18/10
to lan...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Massimo Belgrano
<massimo....@gmail.com> wrote:
> I suggest add only as group because you must give language popularity
> and not compiler popularity
>
> Xbase languages group

Are there job ads and books for 'xbase'?

Massimo Belgrano

Jun 18, 2010, 5:26:21 AM6/18/10
to LangPop

David Welton

Jun 19, 2010, 11:44:28 AM6/19/10
to lan...@googlegroups.com
>> Are there job ads and books for 'xbase'?

I don't see any jobs on craigslist... which of course doesn't mean
they don't exist, but we need to use the same metric for everyone.