Another chart, suggestion

Fabiano

Mar 19, 2010, 5:07:46 AM3/19/10
to LangPop
Hi,
I like langpop statistics a lot!

I have found very interesting the "job wanted" 's charts and the
populairty's charts and I like to suggest an addition.
I have thought about an index which is based on something like (X is
the language name):

new_index = language X "job wanted" index/language X usage( or
popularity)

This chart may rapresent the "supply and demand" landscape, higher
language's index represents higher hiring probability.
Regards

David Welton

Mar 22, 2010, 6:06:09 AM3/22/10
to lan...@googlegroups.com
> Hi,
> I like langpop statistics a lot!

Thanks!

That's a good idea. Indeed, I had some more advanced number fiddling
like that with an older version of this project...

I'll see what I can do to include it, or something like it.

Grazie,
--
David N. Welton

http://www.welton.it/davidw/