Google

Abdellatif El Khlifi

Feb 20, 2010, 10:13:55 AM2/20/10
to LangPop
Hello,

I've 2 proposals if possible:

- Adding rss feed in the LangPop website through google iGoogle
( http://www.google.com/webmasters/add.html ).
- Including google search engine in the languages satistics results.

Regards.

David Welton

Feb 22, 2010, 8:52:29 AM2/22/10
to lan...@googlegroups.com
>  I've 2 proposals if possible:
>
> - Adding rss feed in the LangPop website through google iGoogle
> ( http://www.google.com/webmasters/add.html ).

I think an Atom feed would indeed be a good idea. What should the
updates contain, though?

> - Including google search engine in the languages satistics results.

I use Yahoo's results because their API was, at least for a time, much
more developer friendly. And they shouldn't really be that different
from Google's. If Yahoo goes away, I suppose I'll be forced to go
back to Google.

--
David N. Welton

http://www.welton.it/davidw/