View this page "Michael Brune's Blog"

John Mayo

Aug 24, 2010, 2:57:57 PM8/24/10
to Landowner's Rights Alliance
Hello,
More perspective on the dangers of fracking, and the (unseen, unknown)
overall cost of natural gas production. The comments at the end are as
good if not better than the article.
John Mayo.

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/landowners-rights-alliance/web/michael-brunes-blog?hl=en
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

James Lemon

Aug 27, 2010, 4:26:04 PM8/27/10
to landowners-ri...@googlegroups.com, Kerry Lemon
Keep up the good work ! Sierra Club (East Texas) is looking at the  pipeline issues as well. Maybe we could co sponsor Gasland or a discussion group for persons impacted by the new pipe line. Every day I drive to work and don't see a new well or pass an empty well pad, I am grateful. I do ;however, worry about the impact of the new Sacul Biomass Power Plant. The site is an enormous hole in an old forest and the increase in temperature of the Angelina River is an impact yet to be understood. Most people are excited because they think it will increase the catfish population.
Om, Jim Lemon