"Land, Jobs, Stuff" Becoming the NE Ag Exchange!

Land Jobs Stuff – RI + MA + CT ag

Apr 28, 2019, 2:38:21 PM4/28/19
to Land Jobs Stuff – RI + MA + CT ag
We are thrilled to share that this Land-Jobs-Stuff has gotten a facelift — featuring a new name and new location — in order to provide the community with much improved tools for connecting about farming + land + jobs + other agricultural stuff.

The New England Ag Exchange is brought to you in partnership between Farm Fresh RI, Young Farmer Network, RI DEM, and RI Farm Bureau. Start using it today!

VISIT

SIGN UP
In order to deliver improved functionality, you will be asked to sign up to use the NE Ag Exchange. Just provide your name and email address and you'll be ready to go!

VIEW & POST
Check out posts in these categories, and create your own new topics:
  • Land
  • Labor
  • Buy+Sell+Trade
  • Advice
  • General Discussion
  • Site Feedback
You'll be able to like and reply to posts, include attachments in your topics, and navigate around the Exchange with ease. We hope you'll enjoy!

(Please note, we will be closing this public google group to new topics as of May 1, 2019.)
This conversation is locked