Looking for plants

stein...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2019, 1:42:46 PM4/22/19
to Land Jobs Stuff – RI + MA + CT ag
Hello,

Tooth and Nail is a new collective and farm in Seekonk, Ma, read below for a little info about us:

The Tooth and Nail Collective, comprised of femme, genderqueer and black, indigenous and, or people of color (BIPOC) members, Tooth and Nail is centered on providing elements of healing to movement spaces and frontline groups.

One of Tooth and Nail's current projects is the creation of a community farm where BIPOC community members and organizers of all ages, who have not had access to land due to colonization, gentrification, and white supremacy, can grow and harvest plants for their own foods and medicine.
We are looking for some of the follow plants, to dig up and take or buy for a low cost or trade! Let me know if you have any of the plants listed below:
Comfrey
Arnica
Black Cohosh
Goldenseal
nettles
Solomon's Seal
Skull Cap
Marshmello
Valarian
Bear Root
passion flower
lavender
Bone Set
Hops
Dalhias
Hollyhock
St Johns Wort

Please let me know if you have any!

Thanks and Happy Spring,
Holly and The Tooth and Nail Collective

Environmental Angel

Apr 23, 2019, 8:34:48 AM4/23/19
to Land Jobs Stuff – RI + MA + CT ag
Want some indigenous (Helianthus tuberosus),the earth apple, native to eastern North America? Cultivated by Native American Indians for centuries from the First Nations in the northeast to the Seminole in the South and as far west as traditional Kiowa and Paiute lands.

kar...@listeningtree.coop

Apr 27, 2019, 2:20:21 PM4/27/19
to Land Jobs Stuff – RI + MA + CT ag
Hi Holly and Tooth & Nail,
Very excited about your project I sent an email response, but perhaps you didn't get it. We'd love to help and have:
  • Comfrey
  • nettles
  • Solomon's Seal
  • Skull Cap
  • Marshmellow
  • Valerian
  • lavender
  • Bone Set
  • Hops
  • Hollyhock
  • St Johns Wort
  • etc
Some are just seedlings, some are just a few plants, and some are prolific. Let's talk.
-Karina and Listening Tree Cooperative