Free Roooster

Kathleen O'Rourke

Apr 7, 2019, 7:13:40 AM4/7/19
to landjo...@googlegroups.com
I have one large beautiful and very protective rooster.  He is young, from a batch of chicks in August 2018, so still less than a year old.  He is a black Australorp.   He would be a great guard rooster if your hens needed protection, mine, however, do not as we too many predators to let them roam around.
Free to a good home.  I can send photos if you are interested.  Pick up any time.
We are in Warwick.   401 523-8968  Kathleen

Kathleen O’Rourke, LMHC
True Compass Counseling, LLC
2893 Post Road
Warwick, RI 02818

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
Anais Nin

Privacy Considerations:  The information on this email and any attachments may contain protected health information as defined by HIPAA, state and federal confidentiality rules (42CFR Part 3) and 1.C. 16-39-2-5.  It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  The federal rules prohibit you from making any further disclosure of this information unless otherwise permitted by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronic information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this information in error, please contact the sender immediately.  Thank You