Looking for work with possible housing

mel.ba...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2019, 11:42:20 AM4/9/19
to Land Jobs Stuff – RI + MA + CT ag
I am looking for a unique opportunity. I'm a native Rhode Islander who has been living in Northern Vermont for awhile. I'm 37 and have a 13 year old husky. I am curious if there are folks in RI or neighboring MA or CT looking for someone to join their crew this season. I love to grow food and believe that locally grown food should be enjoyed and shared with others (I've been doing it alone too long). In my seeking I am hoping to join a collective of sorts, preferring to be with others-age does not matter vs just a couple. I believe in the importance of buiding soil and giving back to the Earth as much as possible as to just supplement our soils with fertilizers, organic or otherwise is better than not but not optimal. I do not intend to imply that I know everything or even really all that much, I am basically searching for community (or cool people to work with!), and to learn from those who have been doing this way longer or more intensively than I, as I know there is much I can learn from others as well as from listening to the plants and the Earth. I am intrigued by Biodynamic concepts although artist functional gardens are what I have been naturally inclined to design as of recently. Housing does not need to be a requirement. Any recommendations would be much appreciated as I currently live up North. Please email me if interested in discussing things further.
Many Blessings!
Melanie