Release of the SOSIEL Harvest Extension (SHE)

Garry Sotnik

Sep 23, 2021, 11:50:28 AM9/23/21
to LANDIS-II Users
Dear members of the LANDIS-II community,

Brooke Cassell, Rob Scheller, and I are pleased to release the agent-based SOSIEL Harvest Extension (SHE) v1.1, which implements adaptive forest management by one or more cognitive agents.

You can download SHE from LANDIS-II website's extensions page or from SHE's github page.

SHE functions in three modes. You can access the journal article introducing SHE in Mode 2 here. Please let me know if you'd like me to email you a copy of this article. The article introducing SHE in Modes 1 and 3 is in preparation.

Best,

Garry Sotnik