LANDIS-II training

Melissa Lucash

Jul 26, 2022, 11:39:04 AM7/26/22
to LANDIS-II Users
Hello all,

Our next LANDIS-II training will be held this fall via Zoom.

Email me at mlucash[a]http://uoregon.edu if you might want to attend. I'll reserve a spot for you and send you the notification about the dates/times.

More soon!
Melissa

*************************

Dr. Melissa S. Lucash

LANDIS-II President, https://www.landis-ii.org/

Interim Director of the InfoGraphics Lab, http://geography.uoregon.edu/infographics/

Research Assistant Professor and Director of TEEL Lab, http://melissalucash.com/

Department of Geography

University of Oregon

Eugene, OR

mlucash [a] uoregon.edu

Office: 245 Columbia Hall

Land acknowledgment: The University of Oregon in Eugene, OR is located on Kalapuya Ilihi, the traditional indigenous homeland of the Kalapuya people. Following treaties between 1851 and 1855, Kalapuya people were dispossessed of their indigenous homeland by the United States government and forcibly removed to the Coast Reservation in Western Oregon. Today, descendants are citizens of the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde Community of Oregon and the Confederated Tribes of the Siletz Indians of Oregon, and they continue to make important contributions in their communities, at UO, and across the land we now refer to as Oregon.