LANDIS-II runs in Oregon

Adam Sibley

Oct 9, 2021, 6:33:21 AM10/9/21
to LANDIS-II Users
Hello all,

My name is Adam Sibley and I am starting a postdoc which involves comparing carbon model results for forested lands in the state of Oregon. As this effort aims to compare as many models as possible, we are prioritizing comparing outputs in locations where models like LANDIS-II have already been run.

I have come across this study in the OR coast range and this thesis which describes LANDIS-II runs for the Klamath-Siskiyou mountains. Are there other studies that the group is aware of where LANDIS-II has been run in OR? If you know who I can contact to inquire about model output files, all the better!

Thank you in advance for your consideration, and have a great weekend!

- Adam

Garry Sotnik

Oct 10, 2021, 5:26:04 AM10/10/21
to LANDIS-II Users