Forest Road Simulation (FRS) extension online workshop !

Klemet

Aug 17, 2021, 12:01:13 PM8/17/21
to LANDIS-II Users

Hello, everybody !

I just wanted to share with you an online workshop that you can read in order to learn to use the FRS module that I developed for LANDIS-II.

The FRS module can help you simulate the dynamic of forest road networks into your simulations and research. It is very quick (adds only a few minutes of simulation time), simple to use (few parameters are necessary, many are optional), and hopefully simple to understand.

If you want to learn more about the FRS module, take a look at its web page.

If you want to take a look at this workshop, go and check it online !

I hope that you are all safe and sound, and I'll keep my ears open if you have any questions about the module. Have a nice day !