CleanUp method in extension

Lesley

Nov 5, 2015, 8:36:53 AM11/5/15
to LANDIS-II Developers
I'm trying to use the CleanUp() method to release resources when my extension finishes running but am having trouble figuring out how to code it so that it is actually called. Can anyone point me to an example of successful use of CleanUp()? Thank you.

Lesley

Nov 9, 2015, 10:34:52 AM11/9/15
to LANDIS-II Developers
Additional research has revealed that the CleanUp() and InitializePhase2() methods are defined incorrectly in the Core so they can't be invoked on an extension. I have opened GitHub issue #6 to address this situation. Interested parties can pick up the discussion there.