GitHub Configuration

Robert Scheller

Jul 24, 2015, 12:34:38 PM7/24/15
to LANDIS-II Developers
Dear All:

The GitHub repository was configured as it was for expediency; ease-of-transition; and variable activity of different sub-directories.  Expediency: Self explanatory given the impending Google Code shut down.  Transition: We wanted to centralize some of the wikis that are very general (say, for all libraries).  Variable activity: Some extensions are very static and it was convenient to store them in one place.

If you have an a more active project and you would like me to make it a separate repository, please ask, it will only take me a minute to do so.

Rob