UTF-8 Georgian characters in Common Lisp

Tengiz Davitadze

Sep 10, 2016, 5:13:04 AM9/10/16
to Land of Lisp
Greetings Lispers

I am from Republic of Georgia and I decided to stick with LISP and develop Lisp projects in my Country. I need a help about characters. As I mentioned there is some problem with Unicode characters except Russian. My language letters are { ა,ბ,გ,დ,ე,ვ,ზ,თ,ი,კ,ლ,მ,ნ,ო,პ,რ,ს,ტ,უ,ფ,ქ,ღ,ყ,შ,ჩ,ც,ძ,წ,ჭ,ხ,ჯ,ჰ }.

P.S. in the LINUX there is no problem at all. I am talking about WINDOWS Platform exactly!!

Thanks for attention and I hope you can guide me way to solve this Patriotic problem :)

Edward Kenworthy

Sep 15, 2016, 2:59:10 AM9/15/16
to Tengiz Davitadze, Land of Lisp

Hi Tengiz

This is a list of mostly Lisp newbies (reading the book Land of Lisp).

You might get an answer if you post to reddit, either on www.reddit.com/r/lisp or www.reddit.com/r/common_lisp. There are a number of Lisp gurus there who I have found useful.

Other options are www.stackoverflow.com which also has a solid Lisp crowd or you could try one of the lists and resources on planetlisp.com.

Hope that helps!

Edward