LEV Open House reminder.

Mike Nickerson

Jul 5, 2019, 8:36:03 AM7/5/19
to lanarkec...@googlegroups.com
LEV Open House - Saturday, July 13th.

Below you will find:
- Open House Schedule
- A note about a table at Perths Farmers Market.
- Directions to LEV

Schedule for Saturday, July 13th.

2:00 pm - Walk-about.  A chance to see this site, hear stories about our plans and ask questions.  Bring good walking shoes.

4:30 pm - Talking circle.  This is an opportunity to speak and hear each other’s thoughts and feelings about growing things, community, Eco-Village, the future, hopes, visions and concerns.
The tradition here is to give each person in the circle an opportunity to speak without interruption.  It is often an uplifting break from jump-in conversations for individuals to be able to complete the expression of their thoughts and feelings.  One can pass if one wants, and one can also take their turn to speak after the first go-around if the spirt of the opportunity moves them.

7:00 pm - Pot Luck supper & social time.  Bring an instrument if you like.

Looking forward to the 13th.

Mike & Claire

Perth’s Farmer’s Market

Mike will be at a table on Saturday, July 6th (not to be confused with the Open House the next weekend.)  The Farmer’s Market has invited people with topics of interest to add to the experience.  I’ll be there to talk, in passing, (its a market, not a meeting) about any sustainability or Eco-Village topics.   Of note are:

How we can feed everyone with quality food and still have enough food available to feed everyone again . . . and again.

How to gather maximum satisfaction with a minimum carbon foot print.

And how complimentary currencies can multiply the effectiveness of the funds available to municipalities.

If you are in or near Perth, drop by for a chat.
8:00 - 1:00 pm.

Directions to LanarkEco-Village
2799 McDonalds Corners Rd.
Lanark, Ontario  K0G 1K0 at:

More pictures and information about the Lanark Eco-Village at:

Lanark, Ontario  K0G 1K0

If you would like to be removed from the Lanark Eco-Village Announcements List, just let me know at:  sust...@web.ca  .