.cfg file missing

MPB

Apr 15, 2010, 4:23:40 PM4/15/10
to LambdaRogue
Hello!

I'm excited to have a look at LR, but can't get it running on my
system, since it keeps asking for a "lambdarogue.cfg" file. I found a
link that I think someone from this site had posted, but it seems to
be inactive. Is there any way to acquire this file?

Mario Donick

Apr 16, 2010, 2:16:16 AM4/16/10
to LambdaRogue
Hello,

I assume you're using the Linux download of LR 1.5, it's the only
version where I forgot to include the config file. Please also
download patch 1.5.2 and extract its content in your 1.5 folder;
replace all existing files with the new files from the patch. The
patch includes a config file.

Get the Linux patch here:

http://lambdarogue.googlecode.com/files/LambdaRogue-1.5.2-patch-i386.zip

Best regards,