version 1.6 Eris defeat bug

williew705

Feb 28, 2011, 2:31:05 AM2/28/11
to LambdaRogue
After beating Eris my game crashes and brings up the following
message.

"Error: File graphics/chapters/interlude-d-1024.jpeg not found."

The game crashes at this point and all the progress I have made since
booting the gae last is lost. The only way I have found around it is
to switch to ascii mode before beating Eris. After I beat Eris in this
way, I still recieve the error message but am able to continue the
game.

Mario Donick

Feb 28, 2011, 4:00:47 AM2/28/11
to LambdaRogue
Hmm ... it seems there is a graphic file missing. I have to check,
which one, though.

I will give you an update on this issue soon.