Some small ideas for 1.5.x

Bible Black

May 6, 2010, 12:38:59 PM5/6/10
to LambdaRogue
Hello,

I think some small ideas for 1.5.x

1) On Inventory screen, or Songbook screen, I examine item or song.
In this time, please change behavior of [ESC] key.
I will back to Inventory or Songbook screen, and I will
examine other item continuously.
for ex. "[ESC] back to previous screen, [Q] will resume
GAME" ...
Talking with trader will be same.

2) When examine some item and song, Information screen will appear.
This screen has small beautiful icon. But I think this icon
move to front of name, or
front of explain text. I miss icon so long time.

Thank you.

Mario Donick

May 8, 2010, 10:00:32 AM5/8/10
to LambdaRogue
Hello,

thanks for sharing your ideas :)

> 1) On Inventory screen, or Songbook screen, I examine item or song.
> In this time, please change behavior of [ESC] key.

Will do. ;)

> 2) When examine some item and song, Information screen will appear.
> This screen has small beautiful icon. But I think this icon move to
> front of name, or front of explain text.  I miss icon so long time.

Will try and see how it looks -- if it looks good, I'll keep it.