question

alvin

Oct 6, 2010, 6:48:30 PM10/6/10
to LambdaRogue
really: can anyone tell me what humility and praying do?

Mario Donick

Oct 7, 2010, 12:59:17 AM10/7/10
to LambdaRogue
On Oct 7, 12:48 am, alvin <alvin.gr...@libero.it> wrote:
> really: can anyone tell me what humility and praying do?

In general, humility affects your relation to your god. This
influences which effects prayers may have or if your prayers are even
answered. Effects of prayers depend on the selected god.

If humility is too low, gods get angry and, for example, don't help
you with their divine rage, or if it's really really low, they may
even curse you. Humility is decreased if you forget to pray, for
example.

For enchanter characters, humility is also one condition of getting
higher ranks.

alvin

Oct 7, 2010, 6:07:13 AM10/7/10
to LambdaRogue