Review and couple of comments

Michał Bieliński

Aug 10, 2011, 8:00:55 AM8/10/11
to LambdaRogue
First off I would like to announce LambdaRogue has been reviewed!

http://www.roguetemple.com/2011/08/10/lost-apocalyptic-magical-beautiful-dark-absurd-world/

I have ascended a second character (Soldier, believer in Aphrodite)
and found a couple more oddities. Here they are.

- In the academy reparation course costs 300 credits but one needs at
least 301 to be able to pay.
- Guard Uniform refers to NeoTerr police in its description. Is this
leftover from old sci-fi theme?
- There are a couple of typos.
"Using the cube which you became from Alvin" should read "Using the
cube which you got from Alvin",
"Resistant against" should be "resistant to",
"die from starving" should read "die from starvation".
- Quests that are completed but not confirmed are not listed in quest
log.
- When you learn 12th song you cannot upgrade level of current songs
anymore.
- By mining you can discover "unknown credits". Since it is added to
wallet right after pickup it should come preidentified.

- Played believer of Aphrodite to find that Quests of Amaro and
Roslin have reward coded in wrong.
It reads:

Reward:
= Bridal Flowers

Should be:

Reward:
= Item

RewardItem:
Bridal Flowers

- Commander's quest has improperly recorded amount of experience
given.
It reads:
RewardAmount:
500

Should be:
RewardNumber:
500

It does not matter completely by that point but this should be fixed
by virtue of bug fighting.

I have a third character created. An enchanter with psychic ring is
almost self-sustaining. It took me a while that increasing Manna chant
level is counter productive. Food gained per expended PP does not
rise. You would have to pump it up to level 50 or so for the ratio of
effectiveness to cost to begin increasing.