LambdaLounge Lightning Talks! [Mon Mar 21st, 7pm UK] Glamorous Toolkit, Policy-as-Code, Rust, Nushell, and Bash, oh my!

Hakim C

Mar 16, 2022, 6:01:46 PM3/16/22
to lambda-loung...@googlegroups.com, nwrug-...@googlegroups.com, python-n...@googlegroups.com, northwestengland.pm, xp-man...@googlegroups.com

We're running another round of lightning talks this month at Lambda Lounge.

This month, we have four speakers:

  • Dan 'ouroborus' Strong: Policy-as-Code: a demo of the Rego query language
  • Veit Heller: The Glamorous Toolkit for the Functional Programmer.
  • Hakim Cassimally: Functional Bash
  • Charles Dixon - NuShell + Rust = CouchShell!

Watch the live stream Mon Mar 21st, 7pm UK!

Book tickets (to get a reminder) at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/lightning-talks-short-talks-on-functional-programming-and-related-topics-tickets-300184529007

All the best,

Hakim & the LambdaLounge Legion

Hakim C

Mar 21, 2022, 11:24:12 AM3/21/22
to lambda-loung...@googlegroups.com, nwrug-...@googlegroups.com, python-n...@googlegroups.com, northwestengland.pm, xp-man...@googlegroups.com
This is tonight! Hope to see you there live stream

(And as always, do shout if you'd like to speak at a future event:
Yes Python, Ruby, Perl, and XP people CC'd, that includes you :) we go well beyond just academic FP - have a look at today's talks on bash, shell, Pharo Smalltalk, and Infrastructure-as-Code!)

All the best,
Hakim