LambdaSummer Holidays!

Hakim C

May 17, 2021, 4:49:51 AM5/17/21
to lambda-loung...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Hope you are all keeping well and safe.
The lovely* British weather brings tidings of Summer, and LambdaLounge is taking a well-earned holiday.

We'll be back in September with new talks, both Online and (whisper it...) possibly in Manchester, at some point?

Do keep in touch if there's anything you'd like us to arrange a talk on, or if YOU would like to speak!
Happy to talk through your ideas / any concerns about speaking / logistics and setup by email, or please
join our Discord server at https://discord.gg/JExyX9V and say hi!

Hakim & the LambdaLounge Summer Camp Redcoats

* well, I'm sure it'll get better at some point...