Re: [lambda-lounge-manchester] Digest for lambda-lounge-manchester@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Damon Shetty

Aug 28, 2018, 4:50:04 AM8/28/18
to lambda-loung...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

when is the next Lambda Lounge I would like to attend,

Kind Regards,

Hakim C

Aug 28, 2018, 5:35:12 AM8/28/18
to lambda-loung...@googlegroups.com
Hi Damon & all,

Our upcoming meetings are:

Mon Sep 17th: (likely to be a Clojure kata session, tba)
Mon Oct 15th: (likely to be a Lightning Talk session, tba.  Please let us know if you're interested in doing a short 10 minute talk!)
Mon Nov 19th: (no speaker confirmed yet. Please shout if you'd like to talk!)
Dec (possibly Mon 17th) Social.

Those dates should all be correct, but topics will be confirmed and announced soon!

All the best,
Hakim

Daira Hopwood

Aug 28, 2018, 3:53:51 PM8/28/18
On 28/08/18 10:35, Hakim C wrote:
> Hi Damon & all,
>
> Our upcoming meetings are:
>
> Mon Sep 17th: (likely to be a Clojure kata session, tba)
> Mon Oct 15th: (likely to be a Lightning Talk session, tba. Please let us know if you're
> interested in doing a short 10 minute talk!)
> Mon Nov 19th: (no speaker confirmed yet. Please shout if you'd like to talk!)

I'd like to do a talk on zero-knowledge proofs in this slot :-)

--
Daira Hopwood ⚧Ⓐ

signature.asc

Hakim C

Sep 12, 2018, 4:22:29 PM9/12/18
On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 at 20:53, Daira Hopwood <da...@jacaranda.org> wrote:
On 28/08/18 10:35, Hakim C wrote:
> Mon Nov 19th: (no speaker confirmed yet. Please shout if you'd like to talk!)

I'd like to do a talk on zero-knowledge proofs in this slot :-)

That sounds fab!  Sorry for the late reply, I saw your email just after finding out I had to move house (again) so got distracted...
Would you like to do a full talk slot (30-40 mins + QA/discussion) or shorter talk back to back with another speaker?

Can you send us a title (working title is fine for now) when you get a chance?

Daira Hopwood

Sep 30, 2018, 9:52:14 AM9/30/18
On 12/09/18 21:22, Hakim C wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 at 20:53, Daira Hopwood <da...@jacaranda.org
> <mailto:da...@jacaranda.org>> wrote:
>
> On 28/08/18 10:35, Hakim C wrote:
> > Mon Nov 19th: (no speaker confirmed yet. Please shout if you'd like to talk!)
>
> I'd like to do a talk on zero-knowledge proofs in this slot :-)
>

> That sounds fab! Sorry for the late reply, I saw your email just after finding out I had
> to move house (again) so got distracted...

Sympathy, I know how stressful it can be to be forced to move.

> Would you like to do a full talk slot (30-40 mins + QA/discussion) or shorter talk back to
> back with another speaker?

A full talk, please.

> Can you send us a title (working title is fine for now) when you get a chance?

'Zero Knowledge Proofs' will do for the working title.

--
Daira Hopwood ⚧Ⓐ