MakerBot Monthly / MakerBot 101 - This Sunday, 8/19, At CRASH Space

Theron Trowbridge

Aug 12, 2012, 7:26:57 PM8/12/12
to crashspace, lamak...@googlegroups.com
This Sunday, we have our monthly MakerBot activities.  This month, I will also be covering the MakerBot Replicator in the class and we will have one on hand to print on.

12 noon - 3 PM - L.A. MakerBot Meeting

Have a MakerBot, RepRap, or other DIY 3D printer?  Bring it and print up a storm, or get help if you're having troubles with it.

Interested in 3D printing?  Come and see the printers and learn more.

Open to everyone and free (donations to CRASHspace are welcome).

5 - 7 PM - MakerBot 101

MakerBot 101 - Introduction To The MakerBot Cucpake CNC

The MakerBot is a 3D printer. It makes physical objects out of plastic. Which is really cool.

You want to become a MakerBot operator? This is where you need to start.

This hands-on workshop will cover the basic concepts of 3D printing and step-by-step instructions on how to print physical objects with CRASHBot. Each participant will have an opportunity to print something with the MakerBot and take it home.

10 seats available. $40 for non-members, $36 for members (10% discount), $30 for superuser members (25% discount). Check member wiki for discount codes.

Sign up for the class in the store:

http://store.crashspacela.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=17

No RSVP needed for the MakerBot Monthly meetup.

-Theron
^

Aaron Godfred

Sep 14, 2012, 8:51:02 PM9/14/12
to lamak...@googlegroups.com, crashspace
Hi Theron,

Are there any more MakerBot 101 classes coming up?

Aaron

Theron Trowbridge

Sep 15, 2012, 12:31:44 AM9/15/12
to lamak...@googlegroups.com, crashspace