5LB PLA Spool Doesn't Fit Properly

DH Maui

Mar 28, 2014, 7:25:24 PM3/28/14
to lamak...@googlegroups.com
I was shipped a 5lb spool of PLA and while it fits on the back of my Replicator 2, the diameter of the spool is so large that it unwinds the PLA off the spool, then gets caught inside the axle. I've since had to unwind the PLA off the large spool and onto a smaller spool, but it's extremely time consuming. Any advice on this?

Makercubed

Mar 30, 2014, 5:29:09 PM3/30/14
to lamak...@googlegroups.com

--