Powerful Feminine Qualities, Speaker: Hg Harivilas Prabhu, Fri 1/9 7:30pm to 8:30pm

閲覧: 1 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Namita Purohit

未読、
2015/01/08 12:46:312015/01/08
To: sakhi...@googlegroups.com、lalita...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ladies,

Please accept our humble obeisances. All glories to srila Prabhupada.

We are very excited to announce that HG Harivilas Prabhu has agreed to our request of addressing the VCC Women's group, this Friday 1/9, 7:30pm to 8:30pm
HG Harivilas Prabhu is the Director at VCC and also the Tempel President. He is also one of the Governing Body Commissioners of ISKCON.

Topic:
Powerful Feminine Qualities
Through this talk we will get a glimpse of those Powerful Feminine Qualities which are very beneficial to society and also a very powerful means to keep the spiritual culture of the society intact. However with the change in social structures and the responsibilities and aspirations of women how does one safeguard these feminine qualities in the modern context of life? Join us to hear from HG Harivilas Prabhu,The Director and President of the Vedic Cultural Center.

Time: 7:30pm to 8:30pm
Venue: Shantha Seetha Hall, VCC Sammamish
Day: Friday Jan 9th, 2015
Free Admission, No Registration needed

Please be there by 7:25 pm so that we can start the program on time and also use HG Harivilas Prabhu's time wisely.

Facebook Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/840182302712729/

your servants,
Sakhi Sanga Team

About HG Harivilas Prabhu

HG Harivilas Prabhu , is the inspiration behind all activities at VCC and also the various women's activities we do in Seattle as a part of the Women's Circle -Sakhi Sanga. At the Vedic Cultural Center - he has truly created a place for all women to grow spiritually with many unrestricted opportunities of service. Women in our congregation have flourished in service through various projects under his aegis -Food for Life, Vedic University, Outreach Festivals, Children's Festivals, Sunday School, Synergy International School, Sakirtana, Book Distribution and Women's Programs. These are just some of the many projects in which women have had the opportunity to be in various leadership positions.

One aspect of his vision for the women's programs is to enable each woman find her unique point of connection with Krsna through service in any of the existing or new projects. Always a visionary he also encourages women to pursue their unique ideas to serve Krsna and spread Krsna's glories. Another theme he emphasizes upon is "happy women and children". This is a unique feature of all the temple activities, festivals, events and outreach we do as a part of the Vedic Cultural Center. He also encourages women in using the traditional arts of dance, drama, painting, sewing, cooking to express their love and devotion to Krsna.

HG Hari Vilasa Prabhu was initiated by Srila Prabhupada in 1968 in New York. He has been a member of the GBC since 1988.He serves as zonal secretary for: Algeria, Burkina Faso, Chad, Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Niger, Senegal, Somalia, Sudan, Tunisia, Afghanistan, Iran, Alaska, Arizona (Phoenix Area), California  (Northern), Oregon and Washington State. He is co-zonal secretary for Armenia, British Columbia, Pakistan, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件