Fwd: Job Opportunities

6 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

James Odede

chưa đọc,
10:15:45 22 thg 8, 201622/8/16
đến lak...@googlegroups.com

Good morning everyone,

Our friends at Mobisol are hiring and asked us to share this opportunity with you guys. If you are or have exceptional candidates, reach out to Joy or I with the details (Name and CV) and we shall forward to Mobisol, but you will still need to apply on the portal here -  http://www.plugintheworld.com/mobisol/job-opportunities/

Hivos is also hiring a Developer to be based in Nairobi. Find the vacancy here - https://www.hivos.org/vacancy/country-engagement-developer-open-contracting

Best Wishes,

Beatrice Onyango

East Africa Fellows Associate

Acumen

1st Floor, Cape Office Park
Opposite Yaya Centre, Ring Road, Kilimani
P.O. Box 101883-00101 Jamia, Nairobi, Kenya

bony...@acumen.org

T   + 254 (0) 716 252 802

M  +254 (0) 724 121 354

S    onyango.beatrice

acumen.org \\ on twitter \\ on facebook \\ our manifesto

Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả
Chuyển tiếp
0 tin nhắn mới