Wednesday Night Racing Season-Finale' It was a fun night at ADK

Rodge Voss

Sep 6, 2022, 3:24:15 PM9/6/22
to Al Merchant, Dave Dougall, John Haller, lg-list, Kyle Lavoy, John Carr, John Jacobs, Ken Bee, Andrew Meader, Christian Wetzel, Stan Dobert, johndic...@gmail.com, Ed Gardner, Ben McAndrew, Chris Quinn, Christina Lund, Joe Favero, Fred Alexy, RODGER Voss, Cathryn Olsen, Spencer Raggio, Rob Fraser, Nelson Snowdon, Steven Jackson
To all of the skippers and crew. You all were acknowledged for your dedication and efforts over these past 16 weeks in the challenging conditions. I don't remember a season that we have had such close competition: Wire-to- finishes, Corrected times, Line honors, etc., and this year awarding those "First Place Finishers", each race as shown below, 8 out of 16 races!

And of course, Al Merchant and crew in Rob Fraser's "Stinger" receiving the Wednesday Night Racing Geoffe Underhill Memorial Trophy with each crew receiving the Best Overall flag:
First Place Finishes Overall in Races 1, 2, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13.

"First Place Finishers"
Race 16         Cut Loose
Race 15         Uncle Ludwig
Race 11         Brass Ring
Race   7         Wild Thing
Race   6         Spirit
Race   5         iko iko
Race   4         eclat
Race   3         Spirit

Congratulaions to those new owners and crew that continue to carry on the traditions of racing on Lake George. Keep your interest alive be it Wednesday Nights or the upcoming races like the Pumpkin race and the J/22 Open and the J/24 Changing of the Colors Regattas.

Rodge Voss
11 Venezio Ave.
Albany, NY 12203