Wednesday Night Racing - After race - Sushi Oshi again June 1st

Rodge Voss

May 30, 2022, 7:29:21 PM5/30/22
to Dave Dougall, lg-list, RODGER Voss, John Haller, Spencer Raggio, Kyle Lavoy, Al Merchant, John Carr, Andrew Meader, Stan Dobert, Christian Wetzel, John Jacobs
3rd Race - JUNE 1st Wednesday Night Racing
AGAIN After-Race Gathering Sushi Oshi Route 9 South of LGV
Sponsored by last year's 3rd Place - Rodger Voss - Spirit

Submit your WNR registration J/24 Certification and Race fee to Rodger:
So far I have received: John Haller, Rodger Voss, Joe Favaro, John Dickinson. If you plan to be active in the J/24 Fleet and the 24 COC this season be sure to join the Class and get your boat certified before the regatta.

Check-in: Warning signal at 6:25pm for a 6:30pm start

VHF Channel: 72

Results: Races are scored using PHRF (time on time), results are posted on lakegeorgeracing.com

Festivities: We’ll be meeting up after each race at several different venues around the lake before we settle in at the Adirondack Brew Pub for the bulk of the season. Here’s the schedule so far:

Wednesday, May 11: TR Lounge at Holiday Inn, Lake George

Bring your crew, your potential crew, anyone interested in learning more about sailboat racing on Lake George! And stay in touch via our Google Groups email list. See the form at right on this page to subscribe.

Registration: $50 to: Rodger Voss, 11 Venezio Avenue, Albany, NY 12203

Sportsmanship and Fair Sailing

All skippers are expected to race considering the spirit of Wednesday Night Racing. Know the rules. If you are unsure of the current rules, please read them: 2021–2024 Racing Rules of Sailing.

Rodge Voss
11 Venezio Ave.
Albany, NY 12203