CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! Wednesday Night Racing. More than half-way through the season!

Rodge Voss

Jul 7, 2021, 10:54:49 AM7/7/21
to RODGER Voss, Spencer Raggio, lg-list
Hello Lake George WNR Sailboat Racers.

Are you following the weekly postings of the WNR Results and Recaps of our races? Your Coordinators and your dedicated Race Committee every week are getting you started on time, following proper procedures, and getting the results posted on the WNR website. If you have any questions be sure to contact any of us.

Sailing & Sailboat Racing on Lake George, NY (lake-george.com)

Coordinator Committee:
Dave Dougal
Spencer Raggio
John Haller
Rodger Voss

After 8 races:
Place   Total
1
Stinger
 8
2
Uncle Ludwig
18
3
Spirit
24
4
woot!
27
5
III
27
6
Judy
28
7
Cut Loose
32
8
Wild Thing
38
9
Knot on Call
44
10
49
11
Animal
56
12
Fuzzy Logic
57
13
Brass Ring
64
14
Eclat
67
15
Nolan
69
16
Rebel 2
72
17
Gracie
72
18
Iko Iko
74

Rodge Voss
11 Venezio Ave.
Albany, NY 12203

Ben

Aug 6, 2021, 4:55:29 PM8/6/21
to Rodge Voss, Spencer Raggio, lg-list
Available to crew tomorrow Saturday 7/7/21.  Call me at 518.744.1720 if you need a crew.

Ben

Ben McAndrew
Sales Associate
Teri Degnan Real Estate & Consulting
518.744.1720

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 7, 2021, at 10:54 AM, 'Rodge Voss' via Lake George Sailing <lake-geor...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

To join this list, visit:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lake-george-sailing/join

Contact list manager Spencer Raggio with questions/problems: sra...@gmail.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Lake George Sailing" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lake-george-sailing/1104862001.1421552.1625669682183%40mail.yahoo.com.

Rodge Voss

Aug 7, 2021, 8:53:02 AM8/7/21
to lym...@hotmail.com, Spencer Raggio, lg-list
Hi Ben,
If I was still racing Saturdays I'd jump on this. But not. I could use you any Wednesday through Labor Day and especially for the Colors. I'll get my bid in for you early. How about it?
Rodge