Wed Night Race

Dave Dougall

May 8, 2023, 8:01:20 PM5/8/23
to lg-list
This wed at 6pm I will be out on my blue monterey for the 1st
Dave D race of the 2024 season

Sent from my iPhone

John Carr

May 8, 2023, 9:46:51 PM5/8/23
to Dave Dougall, lg-list
Dave

Wild thing is still "getting ready" but thank you for helping kick of the season

John

To join this list, visit:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lake-george-sailing/join

Contact list manager Spencer Raggio with questions/problems: sra...@gmail.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Lake George Sailing" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lake-george-sailing/2C3A154B-58E5-4339-8AD0-34A8C82CD19F%40nycap.rr.com.

Christian Wetzel

May 9, 2023, 6:08:38 AM5/9/23
to John Carr, Dave Dougall, lake-george-sailing
And "t" shall be there already for a 2023 season, one year before Dave..

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device
Sent: May 8, 2023 21:46
Subject: Re: [LG-List] Wed Night Race

John J Dickinson

May 9, 2023, 6:51:57 AM5/9/23