WNR Race #7 June 30th

Rodge Voss

Jun 28, 2022, 10:48:32 PM6/28/22
to RODGER Voss, Dave Dougall, lg-list, Kyle Lavoy, Ed Gardner, Christina Lund
WNR is the best competitive racing on Lake George and no matter what the conditions with the WNR sailors. We have had as many as 15 boats so far starting at one time: WNR hosts Fleet 24, J/24 Class; the LGC J/22 Fleet; J/80; J/70; FarEast; others.

We're likely to pick up many more now that the LGC is in full swing. Be sure if you are coming out for your first time to designate one of your crew to get out early and . . .
Check in with Dave, the PRO, in the Blue Monterey:
1.Sail on starboard to the stern of the RC.
2.Call out your sail number.
3.Call out your boat type.
4.Get the Course and be alert for the Start and Finish flags

If you haven't paid your WNR Racing Fee as of yet please send your check payable to Rodger Voss via VENMO or at my address below.

Rodger Voss
11 Venezio Ave.
Albany, NY 12203